Grassroots Researchers Association (GRA) is a non-profit rights-based organization committed to ending sexual and gender-based violence (SGBV) in North-eastern Nigeria and assisting victims of SGBV in accessing services, maintaining a decent standard of living, acquiring appropriate knowledge and skills, enjoying the fullest possible extent of human rights, and leading a long and healthy life. GRA provides evidence-based grassroots interventions towards promoting social accountability, community-based prevention, and response to ending SGBV and violence against girls and women (VAWG).
GRA is an implementing partner of UN Women on a 2-year project funded under the Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund (WPHF) and EU-UN Spotlight Initiative on Ending Violence against Women and Girls (Spotlight Initiative) in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno State.
Summary of Vacancy Positions:
- Project Manager – Reference No: GRA – RPM/MAG/23/20/001
- Administrative / Human Resources Manager – Reference No: GRA – HRM/ABJ/23/20/002
- Finance Manager – Reference No: GRA – RFM/MAG/23/20/003
- MEL and Communications Officer – Reference No: GRA – RCO/MAG/23/20/004
- State Project Coordinator Maiduguri – Reference No: GRA – RPC/MAG/23/20/005
- State Project Coordinator Damaturu – Reference No: GRA – RPC/DTR/23/20/006
- State Project Coordinator Yola – Reference No: GRA – RPC/YLA/23/20/007
click here for more information